A quality management system must become a way of life. Only then can a company reach a level of quality that will ensure its survival on the market.
Since 1999, DOG-Chemie has been operating according to the quality management system DIN ISO 9001. For us, quality means completely aligning our products and services with the demands and expectations of our customers.
Customer satisfaction requires:
- Technologically and visually appealing, state-of-the-art products
- Above average value for the price
- Shipment of only flawless, inspected goods with completely accurate documentation
- Compliance with all agreements
- Competent, friendly representatives at all levels of customer service – from the main switchboard to the managing director
- Quick and direct connection from the customer to his desired contact at DOG
- Dealing with customers’ wishes promptly
The strategic goals of DOG-Chemie:
- We want to be the preferred supplier for all our customers.
- We want to be a reliable partner for our suppliers.
- We want to ensure that we put neither people nor the environment in danger with our chemical processes.
- We want to ensure and improve the economic viability of the company.
- We want to consider both financial interests as well as the interests of our employees.
At DOG-Chemie, these policies are generally binding:
- Respect and fairness
- Openness and transparency
- Friendliness and helpfulness
- Tradition and future vision
Each employee is required to carry out the requirements and guidelines of the quality management system, and to ensure that flaws are promptly resolved.