Founded in 1902, DOG Chemie (DOG Deutsche Oelfabrik Gesellschaft für chemische Erzeugnisse mbH & Co. KG) is a medium-sized company with headquarters logistically perfectly located in the Free Harbour of Hamburg. As a specialist for additives with its own research and development laboratories, DOG operates as a supplier for the international rubber, lubricant, and coating industries. With its R&D competence, decisiveness, flexibility, and long-term business vision for diversification, DOG has been considered a reliable partner for the industry for over 100 years.
In addition to its work in domestic markets, DOG has had a long tradition of exporting goods. Our dual strategy involves utilizing the local presence of our distributional partners combined with our internationally operating team of technical experts. This allows us to react to our customers’ demands fast and also to offer knowledgeable technical consulting.
Advantages at a glance:
[Translate to Englisch:] Hall 7 Booth 158